Tennessee is mapping out its path to implement the Affordable Care Act. We are now less than 110 days away from open enrollment. Big decisions have (mostly) been made, and we have the task of enrolling hundreds of thousands of Tennesseans who will be offered new coverage under the Affordable Care Act. Join the Tennessee Health Care Campaign on Saturday, August 3rd as we prepare to GET COVERED TENNESSEE!
The conference is timed to give participants the most up-to-date policy analysis, enrollment training information, and an unparalleled opportunity to network with others engaged in this ground-breaking effort.
Here's what you can expect from this year's conference:
- National & state insider information on the ACA
- The new Health Insurance Marketplace (Exchange)
- Information about Medicaid expansion
- The single, streamlined application for health insurance
- Essential Health Benefits package & how it impacts your coverage
- The who, what, where, & how of in-person enrollment assistance
- Training for Navigators & Certified Application Counselors
- An opportunity to network with advocates, academics, medical professionals, & community leaders
Together we will strategize how to realize the potential of health care reform for our communities and ourselves.
Registration & breakfast begins at 8am. The conference program, which includes speakers, breakout sessions, lunch and snacks, is scheduled from 8.45a- 5pm. Registration is $35/person before July 15th and $45/person thereafter. Scholarships are available upon request.
Don’t miss your chance to join in as we work for affordable, quality health care for all Tennesseans! RESERVE YOUR SPOT TODAY!